RUG DOCTOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Renter agrees to:
1. Rental Period (24 hours or 48 hours - as booked).
Return the Rug Doctor machine and the Rug Doctor Upholstery Tool (if taken at time of rental) in a clean condition TO THE RENTAL STORE LOCATION (Rental agent) on or within the time and date herein specified as "Due Back" unless an extension of time has been granted by the rental agent at the store location.
A late return charge shall apply at the discretion of the rental agent - up to a maximum of £350 ex Vat - for equipment returned after the twenty-four or forty eight (24 or 48) hours rental period’s Due Back date and time.If the equipment is not returned within the time agreed upon for return of said equipment, Rug Doctor Ltd shall have the right to take immediate action to recover the equipment or report it as stolen to the Police.
2. Charges. Pay the rental charge for 24 hours or 48 hours as booked unless rental has been awarded as part of a prize in a consumer competition. Other charges, including a late return charge if the machine is not returned within the 24 hour or 48 hour rental period as booked and/or a dirty machine charge (if the equipment is not returned in a clean condition to the store) may be charged at the discretion of the rental agent (this condition applies to prize rentals also).
3. Equipment/product use. Use the equipment, materials and cleaning products in a careful and prudent manner according to the instructions furnished by Rug Doctor Ltd and do not allow another person to use the equipment without the express written permission of the Rug Doctor Ltd.The appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
The plug must be removed from the socket-outlet before cleaning or maintaining the appliance. Rug Doctor Ltd is not responsible for Renter's failure to follow operating instructions or for any damage that results due to use of non-Rug Doctor products in the equipment.
If the equipment malfunctions or appears unsafe, Renter agrees to immediately discontinue its use and return it. Renter understands and accepts that Rug Doctor Ltd's liability for losses or damages resulting from any cause shall be limited to the rental charge.
4. The Renter shall be liable if the Equipment is damaged or lost whilst on hire to him or her and shall indemnify Rug Doctor Ltd for (1) all costs it suffers in undertaking recovery and/or repair, and (2) for the full value of the Equipment if it is lost or damaged beyond repair.
5. The Renter agrees to return the Equipment within or by the agreed Due Back return date and time and understands that Rug Doctor Ltd may institute civil and/or criminal proceedings without further notice if the Equipment is not returned within 24 hours or 48 hours (as booked) of the agreed Due Back return time.
Theft or conversion of machines is a criminal offence. Rug Doctor will prosecute theft to the fullest extent of the law.
When you buy your Rug Doctor machine, delivery costs are included within
- Delivery normally takes 2 to 3 working days.
- Free delivery applies to all mainland UK, and Northern Ireland addresses.
Quotes for other regions can be obtained by phoning Rug Doctor on
+44 (0)1903 235558.
- In order to track your shipment, please call Rug Doctor on +44 (0)1903 235558, and we will attempt to contact the delivery company for this information.
Return / refund / cancellation policy
Each Rug Doctor product you buy directly from Rug Doctor comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product within the first 30 days after having received it. If you choose to return the product during this time, just call 01903 235558 and we will arrange a free collection.
- After we receive the product back in full working order, we will process the return and refund the full purchase price.
- There are no restocking fees within this 30 day period
- If you wish to cancel your order please contact Rug Doctor on 01903 235558.
Your order will be cancelled and a full refund issued. Your order can be cancelled at any point from the time of order, through to 30 days after delivery to you.