Our handy self-service lockers are available at selected large stores, and with no forms or queues, it’s the fastest way to hire a Rug Doctor.
Our detailed video guide shows you all you need to know about collecting your Rug Doctor machine.
- Book your Rug Doctor hire online or over the phone. If you choose the self-service option, we’ll provide you with a locker number and code.
- You’ll find our self-service lockers near the checkouts.
- Choose and purchase the cleaning products you need.
- Identify your numbered locker and enter your four-digit locker code.
- Remember to take your welcome pack located on the inside of the locker door.
- Remove your Rug Doctor machine and upholstery tool if required. Make sure the machine number matches the one we gave you.
- Remember to close and lock the door after you’ve removed the machine.
- To return the machine, simply open the locker using the same code. Place the machine and upholstery tool back inside, close and lock the door.