Fruit juice spills can be a nightmare, and are all too common when your kids are up to mischief. We can help you clean up after them.
The Rug Doctor Oxy Power Stain Remover provides bleach-like power, without the side effects. Make intense fruit juice or berry stains disappear thanks to its special oxy-action and wool-friendly formula. Even if you’re busy taking care of your little ones and don’t have time to tackle the spillage straightaway, it can eliminate stubborn and dried-in stains.
It doesn’t just work on carpets, but fabrics and upholstery too. Try the Oxy Power Stain Remover on other surfaces in your home, including plastic, wood, tiles and painted walls.
But how do you use this Rug Doctor product on fruit juice spills? Find out by watching our video guide:
Or, you can follow these steps:
- Check you can use the product on your material type, then test the area for colourfastness.
- Put on household gloves.
- Shake the spray bottle and turn the nozzle to the ON position.
- Remove any solids or excess liquids with a clean, absorbent cloth or paper towel.
- Generously spray Oxy Power Stain Remover onto the stain and let it stand for 3-5 minutes.
- Blot the area with a damp, colour-safe sponge or cloth. Press deep into the stain and work from the edge towards the centre.
- Let the carpet dry thoroughly.
- Repeat steps 5-7 if the stain is stubborn or dried-in.
- Turn the nozzle to OFF and store the bottle upright, then wash your hands.
Worrying about fruit juice spills will be a thing of the past thanks to these Rug Doctor products. Let your kids play freely while looking after your home.