Pro Upholstery Cleaner 5 litre
This Product Listing is for 1x Case Including 4x 5 Litre Bottles of Pro Upholstery Cleaner Chemical.
Fast Acting & Quickly Drying
Introducing the Pro Upholstery Cleaner, specially designed for use with the Rug Doctor Upholstery Hand Tool attachments. Its Hi-Foam action effectively cleans and brightens upholstery without harming delicate fabrics. This advanced detergent neutralizes water-based deposits and emulsifies oils for superior stain removal. Additionally, this detergent now includes our SpotBlok® stain repellent formulation to further protect your upholstery from future stains and spills. It is tough on stubborn dirt yet gentle enough for velvet fabrics, leaving no residue behind to prevent re-soiling. Enjoy a refreshed and clean upholstery with a lasting, fresh scent.
Mix 1 Part Upholstery Cleaner for every 8 Parts of Warm Water
Optional: Add 50ml of Rug Doctor Anti-Foam chemical to prevent build up of suds during the cleaning process.
Directions for Use
Check for colour fastness by testing the cleaner on an inconspicuous area and blot with a white cloth to check for any colour transfer.
For best results treat stains immediately. Shake bottle gently before use. Apply as directed.
For use with a Rug Doctor Machine:
- First thoroughly vacuum the area.
- Mix the Rug Doctor Upholstery Cleaner with warm water – please see the dilution guide explained above. DO NOT use hot water and only use lukewarm water when cleaning wool carpets.
- Add the cleaning solution to the Clean Water Tank
- If upholstery has previously been cleaned with a shampooer or spray foam, spray the Rug Doctor Pro Anti Foam directly into the hand tool before the cleaning process begins.
- And you are ready to begin cleaning. Enjoy.
WARNING: NOT SUITABLE FOR HAITIAN COTTON
Always wear rubber gloves and safety goggles when mixing chemicals. Refer to the machine operating instructions which are clearly marked. DO NOT over-wet. No more than two passes with the Rug Doctor Pro machine between drying. Good ventilation to the area will further improve drying time. Use of this Rug Doctor Pro Upholstery Cleaner in a non-Rug Doctor Pro Machine is done at the risk of the user.