CARPET DETERGENT with SPOTBLOK®
SpotBlok® Anti-Stain Formula
SpotBlok® is Rug Doctor’s highly effective anti-stain formula specifically designed to provide exceptional carpet protection, ensuring your carpets stay clean and fresh for extended periods. This remarkable product works tirelessly to safeguard your carpets, creating a powerful barrier against accidental spills and stubborn stains long after the cleaning process is complete. With SpotBlok®, you can have peace of mind knowing that your carpets are shielded against everyday mishaps, maintaining their pristine appearance and preserving their longevity.
Professional-Grade Cleaning Results
Rug Doctor Carpet Detergent provides great value for money. Our highly concentrated mix provides up to twice the carpet cleaning coverage of competing brands. Bring fresh life to your worn and tired-looking carpets; you’ll be amazed at how good they’ll appear! Vacuuming simply removes surface filth from your carpet, however Rug Doctor’s Carpet Detergent cleans deep into the pile. It will eliminate anything from food trash and dead skin cells to dust mite droppings and allergies like pollen.
- 1 litre – cleans approximately 400 sq ft / 38m² (2 rooms)
- 2 litre – cleans approximately 800 sq ft / 75m² (4 rooms)
- 4 litre – cleans approximately 1600 sq ft / 150m² (8 rooms)
Directions for Use
For use with a Rug Doctor Machine:
- Pour 150ml of Carpet Detergent into the solution / clean water tank.
- Fill the tank to the indicated solution fill line. On the X3 (and Standard Rental Machine), this is to be filled to the mesh filter, approximately half way.
- For use woollen carpets, use lukewarm water. (DO NOT use boiling water)
For use with a Rug Doctor Wide Track (Rental Machine), use 225ml of Carpet Detergent.