A couple of things can cause the machine to lose suction:
- The handle on the white tank is not fitted correctly on the clear dome.
- The filter in the clear dome is blocked.
- The clear dome is not sitting firmly on the white tank with the handle secured properly.
- The grey hose at the back of the machine in the centre is not secured correctly.
If you have checked the above and the problem still isn’t resolved, call our Customer Service Team on 01903 235558*.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
* Contact Customer Services, Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm, Saturday 09.00am to 5.00pm, Sunday & Bank Holidays 10.00am to 4.00pm (excluding New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday and Christmas Day).